Illdy Theme Navigation Menu Problem

Hello,
I have a problem with my navigation menu on new page I create and linked with project. I create my homepage with all navigation menu items I need ( info, projects, services, latest News, contact ) and that is work fine, but it doesnt work at my new page I create for my project. It doesnt work when I click on info for example. I want to linked that navigation items to my homepage. I can just click on my logo and then it backs me to my homepage. Can I maybe cereate a new menu for my new page or at least remove that primary menu which doesnt work? When I change anything in primary menu or add new item it also chaneges at my new page. What can I do? I hope you understant my problem, here is screenshot.

Thank you.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I am not sure that I understand correctly, does the menu work on the other pages but not on a specific page?

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,
It Works normal on my homepage, but every new page I made it doesnt work.
You can open my page www.sasajungic.eu and see the problem if it helps. Just scroll down to projects and open first. And when it opens try click to any item on navigation menu and you can see it doesnt work. I hope you will understand what I try to explain.

Thank you very much.
Sasa Jungic

Hello there,

Thanks, I see the issue.

Please ensure that the URLs in the menu are structured like this “Saša Jungić: Dizajn interijera I 3D vizualizacija I Projektiranje” and not “#projects”.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,
problem is solved now!

Thank you,

All the best.
Sasa Jungic

Hi, there

Thank you
Now I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved.
Feel free to contact us again Thanks!