Illdy / WooCommerce formatting question

Three questions on how to adjust the text formatting on Illdy with Woocommerce site.

In the shop section I’d like to reduce the text leading in the product titles. When longer item names goes to a second line it’s too much space in the leading.

Second question is how to change the size of the font where it says WooCommerce Title and Product Categories.

Third question is how to change the text to say something different than “Woocommerce Title”

Thank you.

Hi there
Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
1.2. In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url o the page and i will take a look
3. sorry but this is not possible :frowning:

Hi, I have the exact same question! I’ve contacted WooCommerce support and they say it’s a theme setting. Their only clue was that there would have been a page automatically created with this heading that can be edited. Whilst this is true for other headings, which I have managed to change, it isn’t for the “WooCommerce Title”.

I will send you a link privately to the relevant page on my site (the shop isn’t live yet).

Sorry to piggyback on your question, nexusart1!

Thanks

Hi there

Well, I only need the page to see the problem and I will generate CSS code to fix it :slight_smile:

Thanks, I tried to post the URL a couple of times, but it kept coming up with an error. I’ll try again…

https://ciprojectsltd.co.uk/shop

hey there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.widget .widget-title h3,
.woocommerce ul.products li.product .woocommerce-loop-product__title {
color: black;
}

and this code if you want to alter before price color on the page:

.woocommerce ul.products li.product .price del {
color: black;
opacity: 1;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi Nexusart1

I haven’t exactly worked out how to change the heading “WooCommerce Title” but I have found a workaround, so I’ll try to type out what I did:

There are two different WooCommerce settings under the appearance settings. I edited this by viewing under “customise” the theme (I hope that makes sense to you, not sure how else to describe it).

In the customise view, there is a WooCommerce menu item - it’s NOT there. If you go to Widgets instead, there is a WooCommerce Sidebar setting. For whatever bizarre reason, neither of the default widgets you show in your screenshot - that I also had - show up as widgets, so you can’t delete or edit.

However, you can add new widgets, and there are several WooCommerce widgets showing up to add (the ones with the little shopping cart icon next to them). I added “basket” and this automatically replaced both of the default widgets that were displaying. So now it says “basket” instead of “WooCommerce Title”.

I’m so please I finally managed to get rid of that, so I hope you find this useful.

hi

Thank you for sharing solution :slight_smile:
is everything ok now? is the question posted in ticket answered? :slight_smile:

Hi, I didn’t post the original query, but the person who did had three questions, and my answer only resolved one of them, so I doubt they would consider this ticket closed.

that’s just another reason why it’s better to open own ticket, :slight_smile:

i will wait for the ticket author