Image being cut

I created a portfolio with jetpack , in my home page all the images are showing perfectly but when I click on the image(*img1) and go to that image page , my image is being cut (*img2.2) showing just half of the image.

and in my featured image, the image is showing perfectly too (*feat).

and i want to know why my image is being cut like that , if someone can help.

• disregard img2-1 , i uploaded by mistake

when I put my featured image, the original size is 400x600 , but inside the page the size becomes 400x350

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Would you be able to provide a link to the website so that we can inspect the images?

Best Regards,
Support

sorry , but my project is on localhost , but it seems that the portifolio page is not on full width mode and i dont know how to change that.

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

Kindly try using the plugin linked below and see if you can regenerate your images:

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Didn’t work , i think the problem is that my portifolio page is using the sidebar template and not the full width template , and i don’t know how to change that

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

The Portfolio layout is actually inherited from that of the blog, so in order to change that, you’ll need to go to Appearance > Customize > Shapely Options > Blog Settings > Blog Template.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

not working either , because the portifolio page is not a blog template , so nothing happens to the page
=( ,
I saw this video https://youtu.be/f4-7F2DKayQ?t=119 and in this exact time , he enters the layout options , and there is a option called “website layout option” , but in my panel there is no such option.