Image caption problem

I’m working to a wordpress site and i found your beautiful theme. Now i have a problem with CAPTION tag of image. When i use it in your Illdy, wordpress don’t resolve it. I see this [caption id=“attachment_57” align=“alignleft” width=“450”] on screen. i’m working in Xammp in local. Ty for your work

Hello,

Can you please include a screenshot of the issue?

It seems like you need to delete that code and paste it again in editor text mode.

It might be the case that you are using a shortcode and the field cannot read the code.

Regards

ty for support. In attachment the screenshot. I hope it’s seem clear

Hello,

I’m still having difficulties to understand what is the exact issue.

What is the purpose of the caption? To add some text over the image, to take care of the size and alignment or something else?

On top of this, I’m pretty sure that the caption shortcode is not provided with the Illdy theme, so I cannot tell if this is a theme display or some other 3rd party issue.

Please provide additional information and maybe contact the [caption] provider to deal with this.

Regards

Well, yes, Caption code is a short description that you put under an image. Sometimes i use it to have a better position in search engine with one or two key-words. I know that is a secondary issue but in WOrdpress code are integrated so i had always use it so i thinked that was an my issue. Ty for your work again, i can make without it.

Cya

It might be a case where the theme does not know how to handle that code and display it alright, but have you tried to cut the code from there and paste it again in text mode editor?

A workaround for this would be to add Title and Alt information for the pictures ( Click on the picture > Edit ) or just add the text without the [caption] below the picture.

Sorry that I cannot be of more help.