Image header, features parallax icons color, photo/video gallery, footer issue

Hello there

First of all I want to thank you for all the work you do here.
I use shapely for personal purpose and I am convinced I ll meet my expectation soon… if only i were not totally noob at wordpress and css things.

My url : https://act-outofthebox.com/

I went through the 20 first pages of the support forum without finding answers so here i come :

1 - IMAGE HEADER

I would like to add images just under the menu and above the page (see image 1 attached) … i deleted the sort of grey title bar i had (and now i can’t bring it back) because I thought it would allows me to replace it… but right now I juste have a little white space. Not so nice !
If i am not precise enough tell me…

2 - features parallax icons

Is it possible to change the icons color ? it is actually between blue and violet so I would like to customize…

3 - photo/video gallery

One part of the website will be photo and video gallery.
See the category “NOS VIDEOS” on the web site.
Is there any way to create a kind of photo.video gallery ? should I using plugin or is that already there with shapely theme ?

4 - contact form

Is there an integrated contact form system in shapely ? bc i use some plugin but I do not reach my goal in terms if presentation …

5 - Change color of subscribe form

I have the same violet color as features parallax icon in the subscribe form in my footer… how can I change it ? (see image 2)

Sorry for my bad english my newbiness :wink:
Hope you ll find a way helping me!

See u
Jordan

Hi Jordan,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1 – IMAGE HEADER

I would like to add images just under the menu and above the page (see image 1 attached) … i deleted the sort of grey title bar i had (and now i can’t bring it back) because I thought it would allows me to replace it… but right now I juste have a little white space. Not so nice !
If i am not precise enough tell me…

Currently the theme doesn’t support header image so you have to create child theme of Shapely theme and develop custom code in it to display the header image.

2 – features parallax icons

Is it possible to change the icons color ? it is actually between blue and violet so I would like to customize…

You can try achieving this by using the solution posted in the following topics.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/colours-for-icons-on-features-section/

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/changing-the-purple-default-feature-icon-colour/

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here Shapely - Colorlib Support Forum instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi

Thought that would be best for you to have all problems in one topic sry for that

You can try achieving this by using the solution posted in the following topics.

What topics do you speak about ?

Sorry i forgot to add the topics URL in my previous reply. I have added it now.

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: