Image Slider

Hello…

Is there any way to link Feature Image to a Page instead of a Post? Thanks…

Hi @Jade,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Do you want to link the post Featured Image to a Page displayed on blog page and single post page?

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
Vinod Dalvi

Hi Vinod,

I guess what jade wants is the same as I want.

It’s about the homepage slider (mentioned only in title) that uses posts featured images. The question is if there’s a way to have the possibility of using the slider images pointing to a page instead of a blog post.

I know we can make a slider image with a specific post categories, but making that the link of these images will point to that blog posts. How could we make them point to a specific page?

Best regards,
Fabio Montone

Hi Vinod and motone,

I have exactly the same problem. It would be great if slider images could also link to pages. Response to that topic would be highly appreciated.

All the best,
Jedrzej Blak

Hi I have the same request. How do you add the featured image on a page to the slider? I would like this to work for a page instead of the post featured image.

After poking around in the extras.php and functions.php file I noticed that there was a reference to this subject in the codex. http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/add_theme_support#Post_Thumbnails

I removed this from the functions.php file:
add_theme_support( 'post-thumbnails' );
And added this instead:
add_theme_support( 'post-thumbnails', array( 'page' ) );

Still not working. Looks exactly the same. Do we need to have the images reprocessed for this to work?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Shan Ricciardi

i Have the same question.

Can we make a page featured show in the slider.
I do not want posts to be in the slider.

I want to create a page that nog appear in the menu but only be used in the slider.
With post that not possible because they appear in the side widget latest post.
Please can someone help us!

I have the some issue.