Images Carousel, Widgets in the footer, change image little heart

Hello, my name is Micheli, I am brazilian and I am using your theme. Congratulations because it’s really beautiful :slight_smile:

I am not a programmer, but I am trying to make a beautiful site to my church www.ministerioportadagraca.com, so I am here to ask for help about three simple questions:

1. Where should I save my images to carousel? I installed, but, I dont know where I insert my images and texts :frowning: for now I am using another plugin, but, it’s not beautiful like your theme demo.

2. How can I insert Widgets on my footer? I saw that I can do it on my homepage, but I’d like to insert widgets on my footer too…

3. How can I change the image of a little heart in the blog?

Since now, thank you very much for your help.

P.S: Forgive me if my english have some mistakes :slight_smile:

1. Images to slider can be added via WordPress dashboard - Carousel. This functionality works exactly like regular posts/pages. You can preview it here.

2. Unfortunately, this theme doesn’t have footer widgets and you will have to create your own as there is no easy way to just enable them. All other our themes has them by default.

3. You want to get rid of this icon entirely or change it to something else? If you are looking to change it then look into this collection which is built in theme and I will explain how you can change it by providing with exact code. I just need to know which icon you want to use.

Hi Aigars.

You guys just made the perfect theme for me. Great work. I have the same issue with the hear though.

I’ve looked at the icon list you offered. I prefer the fa-leaf icon <i class=“fa fa-leaf”></i>
as my site is more about Agriculture.

I eagerly await your assistance

@Raphael Add this to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS

hr.section-divider:after {
    content: "\f06c";
}

Thanks Aigars. Much appreciated.

What code can be used to remove the icon?

@Bubbliez

Add this to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS

hr.section-divider:after {
    display: none;
}

It works, thank you!

Hi Aigars,

First of all, I apologize for my english mistakes.

I have installed the theme Unite on a website and I’m trying to configure the carousel.

I have add images in it’s configuration page but anything won’t appear on the home page.

I’m confused because I made sure I installed the widget, activated it.

I can’t event see it in the widget page.

Any Idea of what is wrong?

Thanks for your answer!

Edem

@djoes

1. Read theme documentation which is available here: Unite Theme Documentation - Colorlib
  2. Then you can proceed with CPT Bootstrap Carousel documentation. http://wordpress.org/plugins/cpt-bootstrap-carousel/

Default slider shortcode that you should use is [image-carousel twbs="3"] but there are loads of other custom options, that you might want to check but above mentioned shortcode will do the basic job to create slider just like on our theme demo.

Hello Algars,
First of all thank you so much for this amazing theme! I’m also interested in changing the little heart icon, could you give me the code to type for “fa-star” icon please.
Many thanks in advance,
Laure