images in portfolio section turned blurry after update

After the shapely companion plugin update today - my portfolio images on home page turned very blurry:

zenithpixel.com

Should I re-create these images in a different size so they are optimal for the portfolio section after the update? You can see below on my staging site, they may not look perfect but way more clear than on the real domain noted above…see: http://webbiz.obscureentrepreneur.com

please advise. thanks

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Have you tried regenerating the thumbnails?
You can do this using the following plugin: Force Regenerate Thumbnails – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org
Also be sure to clear your browser cache.

Best regards,
Support.

Hi,

Which version of the Shapely and Shapely companion you’re using? So that we can try to narrow the issue.

Try switching to a parent theme and see that fixes the issue, and also try disable all the plugins and see that fixes the issue.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

All switching to a parent theme does is completely ruin the font page of my site and make all the work I did disappear, so no that does solve the issue.

turning off plugins does not fix either.

please advise. is there an ideal size I should be uploading in?

Hi James,

Switching back to the child will bring the home page back to the old content. To check the issue, can you pass us the WP Login details in a private reply so that we can check what is going wrong.

Upload a good quality image, WordPress will resize according to the needs.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

zenithpixel.com
login: [email protected]
pass: FloridaColumbia1&@

Hi,

I turn off the “Masonry Layout” in Appearance -> Widgets -> Homepage -> [Shapely] Porfolio for Home Widget Section. Screenshot: http://take.ms/WEZxr

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hey Laranz - this made the portfolio images disappear all together! any other ideas? I turned it back so at least they appear - but they look really bad because of how blurry. Anything else? please let me know.