Imagine Theme wordpress upload

I just purchased the theme Imagine from Colorlib, i am trying to upload the theme on Wordpress, but it was saying that the file style.css is missing, so I had to copy the CSS file into the theme folder, ZIP the theme and try to upload again.
Trying to upload again the Wordpress gave me an error saying that the style.css file does not include header!

What’s next, why it is not working? why do i have to go through this! this is not acceptable at all!

Hi there,

The theme you bought is not a WordPress theme; it is an HTML template. Therefore, you cannot install it on WordPress.

​Let me know if you need further assistance.

Hi, I just want to appreciate how good is Image template as it makes my site’s On-page look way better than my competitors and Colorlib is a great source for some high quality templates. My website is about prayer timings and related content as I provide daily updated prayer timings about a cities such as Sheikh Zayed Prayer Times or Jeddah prayer times …etc.

Thank you colorlib!

Hey there,

Thank you too @abdullahyasin :slight_smile:

I will mark this case as a resolved now, feel free to contact us again :slight_smile:

Regards