In the new theme I can not use plugins other than Shapely

Good Night

After installing the new version of Shapely, all my plugins are enabled, but I can only use in my homepage, the plugins of Shapely.
I’ve already deactivated and re-enabled all my plugins, but they are still not available for use on my Homepage.

www.sete-i.pt/wp

Thanks

Ok when i deactivate the “Shapely Companion” i solve the problem and now th customize show all my plugins again.

Deactivating Shapely Companion won’t really solve the problem as you will lose Shapely widgets then?

In my case, I only use the theme parallax and by what it seems, the website did not miss the Shapeley Copanion.
Let’s see what happens

Hi,

Didn’t understand the question fully, what do you mean by

After installing the new version of Shapely, all my plugins are enabled, but I can only use in my homepage, the plugins of Shapely.

Can you give us a little more detail about the issue, so that we can help you.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Good afternoon

What I wanted to say is that in the custom mode, only the plugins of the site appear to me and all the plugins we had installed appeared, which made it easier to set up the task.
Now I have to go to Presentation-Widgets. It may be intentional, which I understand.

Thank you for your help

I want to use both Shapely and other WP plugins for my homepage yet the shapely companion plugin hides all other widget options. Please fix this so that they can work in tandem again.

Hi @carlossoares Did you check in Appearance -> Widgets and see all widgets are present? Can you drag and drop other widgets into the home page?

Hi @boarder24, can you create a new thread with the information about the issue, so that we can help you with the issues. Screenshots, WP Login details ( in a private reply ) would help.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Yes, I can introduce new widgets through the “Appearance> widget” but not’pratic. Before the update we could use all the plugins soon in the part of the customization of the homepage.

Hi,

In the new update, we changed that, you can read more about it here from the developer: https://github.com/puikinsh/shapely/issues/165

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Okay, thank you so much for the explanation.

Thank you

Hi,

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
laranz.