Increasing Content Area width & Decreasing side margins

Is there a way to decrease the amount of space the amount of space in the margins to increase the room for content? Would that ruin the responsive nature of the theme?

Add this code to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS and tweak pixel value to get the padding you were looking for.

.post-inner-content {
    padding: 25px;
}

No, this code won’t affect theme responsiveness as it will not adjust theme width but just content padding.

will that decrease the padding (margins) on every page? or just posts?

It should work for blog index page, pages and posts as they have the same class applied to them. If you need more specific code for posts, pages or just blog index, please let me know.

I don’t know if I am applying the code you gave me correctly but could I get code to decrease the left and right margins on pages to increase the content width?

Ok, then ignore the previously given code. Your web design terminology is a bit confusing :slight_smile:

Add this code to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS

@media (min-width:1200px){
  .container.main-content-area {
    width:1370px;
  }
}

.single-featured {
  width: 100%;
}

It will make content area wider by 200px. I guess this is what you were trying to achieve, right?

You can also modify width if it looks too small or too big.

Hi,

The picture of my headboard has got margins, how may I change it to occupy tho whole width of the screen.

Thank you

@evaverdaguer This is old topic so to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/sparkling/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.