Infinite Scroll not working

Hey guys,

You guys were able to help me out in this post previously. https://colorlibsupport.com/t/infinite-scroll-issue/#post-69029. The domain is frankandmeredith.com

I am using Jetpacks infinite scroll and it had been working great with the plugin provided in the link above. However today when I checked it seems to no longer be loading older post. Depending on the browser it seems like it will it just never fully does. Short of the versions of wordpress being updated not much has changed. Any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @frank ,

Thank you for your question.

This can be child theme issue on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Activello theme instead of child theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your child theme issue so just share me your child theme so that i can troubleshoot it.

Also this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hey Guys,

I did not see my last reply to this thread go through. I have tested disabling plugins and changing the theme however it seems to still be occurring. I am assuming since it still did not work using Activello theme then the issue is not with the child theme, however I am going to attach it anyways incase I missed anything. I am curious if plugin you guys provided me a while ago may be causing it but I am not too sure. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

Did you change the JetPack setting that controls how Infinite posts work?

Just in case you haven’t then you’ll need to go to JetPack > Settings > Theme Enhancements > Infinite Scroll > Select Load more posts as the reader scrolls down > Save Changes.

That should enable the automatic post loads.

I’m also going to ask that you clear your site and server caches after implementing this and see if it works.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support