Inserting Images

How do I add an image to a post on Newspaper X, and get rid of the gray box that is assumedly a holder place?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You need to add a featured image to the post using the right had panel and you can add an image in the body of the post using the editor.

Best Regards,
Support

Hola, buen dia. Podrían ayudarme en mi sitio web?. Se trata de lo siguiente: Es que al publicar una noticia acompañada de su foto solo aparecen en entradas, y el sitio web cuyo tema es Newspaper X sigue conservando la foto y la información que en idioma ingles por default trae la plantilla. Podrian hacerme el favor informándome que debo hacer para solucionar el problema’? Agradezco de antermano. mi sitio web es https://noticiasdesonora.com

Hi @raulcampoy,
Thanks for reaching out.
Relating to your query here, I’m not sure I fully understand you on this. Could you kindly elaborate on the exact issue here.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

HOLA , POR FAVOR AYUDENME EN LO SIGUIENTE
SE TRATA QUE NO PUEDO QUITAR LAS FOTOS Y NOTAS QUE POR DEFAULT VIENEN INCLUIDAS EN LA PLANTILLA NEWSPAPER X
SI BIEN ES CIERTO QUE AGREGO NOTICIAS Y FOTOS Y APARECEN EN LA SECCION DEL BLOG, PERO NO PUEDO LEERAS NI VERLAS ACOMPAÑADAS DE SUS FOTOS COMO EN OTRAS PAGINAS WEB
MI SITIO WEB ES
https://noticiasdesonora.com/

DE ANTEMANO AGRADEZCO LAS ATENCIONES.
SU AMIGO RAUL CAMPOY

Hey there

@raulcampoy please open your own ticket and we are using only English for support :slight_smile:

this is not working i have the same problem. the feature image is not set on the home page post.

this is not working i have the same problem. the feature image is not set on the home page post. how can i set the post image on home page

¿Cómo agrego una imagen a una publicación en el Periódico X y me deshago de la caja gris que supuestamente es un lugar para el titular?

Hi @raulcampoy, @yashankhan001,
Thanks for writing in.
In this case, could you please open new separate tickets and provide us with temporary admin access credentials so that we can check into each of your sites’.

Thanks for your understanding.
Best Regards,
Support.