Instagram feed

Hi there,
i installed instagram feed widget and i configurated it but i need to paste it into page:

“Copy and paste the following shortcode directly into the page, post or widget where you’d like the feed to show up:
[instagram-feed]”

where i need to paste it and how to do it to show up this feed just above the footage?

my site is : www.ebookoo.pl

Hi @ebookoo,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The Instagram widget bundled in theme doesn’t provide any shortcode so could you please tell me from where you are getting it so that i can help you to use it?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,
thank you for answer.

I have that information which i mentioned above directly in widget (settings and “display your feed” tab).

We can also implement some code from snapwidget.

Code is below:
<!-- SnapWidget →

Could you please share the screenshot of it?

Also to display it just above the footer you have to overwrite footer.php file in your child theme and display that shortcode content using the following WordPress function.

i attach the screenshot.

i’m not a programmer but it doesn’t look like a very hard thing to understand… for me maybe it will took only 7 days to 1 month :slight_smile:

As said above you have to develop custom code to display it in the footer ir you can try using following plugins to display it in footer.