I hope you’re doing well today
- To add social icons to the top menu bar, from your WordPress Dashboard
- got to Appearance > Menu
- Create menu and call it social menu for reference.
- Add custom links using the social media links
- Click the Menu Locations tab and select the social menu you created in the social menu section and save.
- To get social share buttons on the side of you website, you’ll have to use a plugin to accomplish this.
Social Media Share Buttons Popup & Pop Up Social Sharing Icons – Plugin WordPress | WordPress.org España
I hope this helps.
You are always welcome here