Invisible Mobile Menu text

Hi there,

I am busy building a website with the Blaskan theme but the mobile (burger) menu links/text are not visible. I have tried changing the text color in the additional css tab and in the websites backend files but nothing seems to be working. I also changed the z-index properties to see if the text was sitting behind other elements but it did not work. I tried multiple class and ID names to reference the menu list text but I am not sure if I used the right ones. I should also add that I tried to change the color using hex rather than RGB, and I am not sure if that will make a difference in this case. I also changed the elements position to fixed which made the text visible but on a bright red background (and the text was still white). I’m trying to make the text black on a white background (but not in a fixed position). Please let me know what I am doing wrong or what I could be missing. The website I am working on is https://3littlemonkeys.co.za/
Thank you.

hey there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

@media screen and (max-width: 768px){
.main-navigation #primary-menu > ul > li > a, .main-navigation #primary-menu > li > a {
color: #050404;
}
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

It seems like you’ve encountered issues with the Blaskan theme’s mobile menu text visibility. Ensure correct CSS selectors, consider theme-specific settings, and check for any conflicting styles affecting mobile view.

Experiment with different color codes and adjust positioning for optimal results.

Hey there,

I’ll close this case for now. Please open a new ticket if you encounter any further issues.

Regards,