Is it possible to add other elements to frontpage using Parallax widgets?

Hi, I downloaded the sample site and like the Parallax section widgets, but I don’t know how I can add other sections in between the widgets as the widgets don’t give me sufficient flexibility for my needs. Is this even possible? If so, please advise how it can be done.

Thank you in advance for any help on this.
gillian

hi gillian

Sorry, but there is no such option, such thing is not possible without major customization of the template, you may try page builders like Elementor or beaver for better flexibility

Hi Noda,

Thank you for your response.

If I use Shapely without the demo widgets for the front-page and use Elementor or Gutenberg to edit, is it still possible to have a fullscreen header image? I tried but the default is set to 1900 × 225 pixels for header images.

I appreciate your help and clarification.
gillian

Good morning Gillian

Well, as said before you cant use more than one page builder on the page, this means if you use default set of widget you can use hero section, otherwise, you may also use page builder but in its case, you have to design similar layout in their page builder which is also possible to do in Elementor, I’m not sure about Gutenberg

Regards

Hi Noda,

Thank you again for your reply.

My question is whether it’s possible to NOT USE Shapely’s widgets for the front page, and USE Elementor to get a Header Image that’s fullscreen? Isn’t that a setting that is unique to the theme and is something that is usually set in the Customizer? I don’t see how I can use a page builder like Elementor to make the header image any size I want it to be…, like Shapely’s Parallax Widget can…

I would really appreciate any clarification you can give me regarding this.

Thank you, thank you!
gillian

“My question is whether it’s possible to NOT USE Shapely’s widgets for the front page, and USE Elementor to get a Header Image that’s fullscreen?” - Yes, you just need to create new page in Elementor and create a full-screen section with the background image and buttons on it,