Is it possible to set up a gallery page?

I love the shapely theme and I feel like it suits nearly all my needs, except I really want a gallery page like the one that the Unite theme provides. Is it at all possible to create a Unite gallery page on my Shapely theme website?

Hi @kirstinann92,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by using the Jetpack plugin Jetpack – WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org and using its gllery feature as described on the below page.

Best Regards,
Movin

I made sure that the Tiled Gallery in the Jetpack plugin is both active and updated, but I still can’t find a way to put any gallery on my website. Nothing I do seems to have an option to create a gallery of images.

It looks like I might be able to add a gallery to the homepage, but I’d like it to be its own page

Okay I almost got it! I have pictures uploaded and on their own page, and they’re tiled. But they still don’t open in a photo viewer like the Unity theme does; instead it opens the image by changing the screen you’re on. And is there a way to prevent it from showing the file name when you view it?

Okay I almost got it! I have pictures uploaded and on their own page, and they’re tiled. But they still don’t open in a photo viewer like the Unity theme does; instead it opens the image by changing the screen you’re on.

You can resolve this issue by using latest version of shapely theme dowbnloading it from this page GitHub - ColorlibHQ/shapely: Free multipurpose WordPress theme built using Bootstrap

That worked! Thank you. I don’t suppose there is a way to make the X in the corner of the photo viewer a bit bigger? If not no worries, I’m just happy to have a photo gallery now!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

I don’t suppose there is a way to make the X in the corner of the photo viewer a bit bigger?

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can hep you to make it bigger?