Is "og" metadata included in Dazzling theme by default?

Hello,
I have two websites with dazzling theme: one of them has “og” tags (facebook previews load correctly), the other doesn’t… for some reason unknown to me.
Can you tell me whether they are included by default (so at least I’ll know whether I accidentally disabled them on the second site or enabled them on the first)?
Also, if you know the possible cause of such occurrence, I’d appreciate help. Could plugins interfere with metatags (although I have no plugins directly related to metadata)? Could some changes to wp-config file (for example, I disabled cron-jobs and rescheduled them manually with hosting provider for the website that has no “og” tags)?
It’s just strange…
Thanks in advance.

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.
In reference to your query here, yes plugins may have some interference on this. Do you have any SEO plugin installed? If so, you may try disabling it and check whether the issue is resolved.

I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.

I haven’t installed SEO plugins. I thought that maybe EWWW Image Optimizer, WP Super Cache or Jetpack could have anything to do with it, but I’ve just tried disabling all plugins and the issue remained? Should it immediately work or I have to wait after disabling plugins?

I’ve also made some changes to wp-config (for example, disabled cron jobs and later rescheduled them on hosting website). Could it be the cause? Because I’ve certainly didn’t change any theme files.

So just to clarify: by default, the theme does include those tags, right? And I’ve certainly messed something up?

Hi there,
Thanks for writing back.
The share module in JetPack is what should facilitate the sharing just as in the demo post here (https://colorlib.com/dazzling/bullet-point-test/). Could you possibly try using this debug link (Sharing Debugger - Facebook for Developers) and try debugging as well scraping the data from the respective links and check whether the issue is resolved.

Please keep us posted on the outcome.
Best Regards,
Support.