Is this Theme still being updated?

I have not seen an update in quite some time and am concerned for security reasons.

I am also asking because I want to use a page builder like live composer but I am having problems.

Hey there

Sorry, I can’t provide exact dates but will update themes very soon, sorry about this inconvenience.
You can use page builder, they are working well in the theme.

Regards

Good enough for me.

Thanks.

Thank you for understanding and have a good day.

let me know if you need anything else.

I would also like to add that I would like to see some improvement on the author box like social icons,better layout etc

Hi there

What do you mean by improvements? if you provide a little bit more information and screenshots perhaps I can help you with custom CSS.

Regards

Well for one the ability to add and show social icons on the author box, and the author box layout could use some work something more like this.

As it is now I built most of it but I still need to figure out how to add the social icons which requires php know-how. I see there still has not been an update to the theme as well. I am also getting errors like this :

Uncaught TypeError: e is undefined
s /assets/vendors/bootstrap/bootstrap.min.js?x86599:6
bootstrap /assets/vendors/bootstrap/bootstrap.min.js?x86599:6
/assets/vendors/bootstrap/bootstrap.min.js?x86599:6
bootstrap.min.js:6:1793

ps. Is there anyway to adjust the image place holder image to fit a 1280 x 720 because that is what most of my news images sizes are.

Hi there

Well, making such changes will definitely require customization of the theme. Usually, such things are not covered by the support.

Image size, You need to edit template files, otherwise this is not possible,

Try this plugin to find the theme files being used to render the page:

Regards

Alright I have two new problems now.

1st. I want to disable the next/prev post navigation everywhere.
2nd. Do you know any css that might have change the layout of the search results page?

Hi there

Okay, let’s try, please provide a link to the page with the next/prev buttons and a link to the search results page and let me know what exactly you want to change.

Regards

https://www.gamerzextreme.com/?s=review I would like to change this to a list view with larger images. And as you can see at the bottom there is also the post navigation tabs I need to remove everywhere on the site.

Hi there

This is all I see on the page: Screenshot by Lightshot probably different from what you are seeing, can you please check it? also, provide a screenshot for better reference.

Regards

Sorry I did not think you would check at that time. Its turned off now.

Hey there

Please add this CSS code in the Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.search .col-md-6 {
    width: 100%;
}

Regards

Could I also ask for you to look into a grid layout of 3 columns across?

Hey there

Not clearly get your last message, can you please be more precise? what exactly you want to achieve and where?

Regards

Give me some time some new problems just came up.

Hey there

Okay, sure, let me know if there is anything I can do

Regards

Hi @infernoprime,
Hope so you’re doing fine, ensure that the page builder you want to use (such as Live Composer) is compatible with your current version of WordPress and any installed plugins. Check their respective documentation or support forums for compatibility information.
Hope so this will work for you!
Regards,
Bryce June

Thanks for your reply @BryceJune