Issue with installing Pixovia Lite Demo Conent

Hi guys,

I am hoping to find here a solution to my problem.

I have followed tutorials from this website:

But in my case there is nothing like “Add sample content” in reccomended actions tab. I did install all plugins as reccomended in the firs video.
Moreover when I get to Appearance -> Customize and try to set static page, I have plenty of options but no “HomePage”
Any idea what I did wrong?

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
Do you have demo content installed? if no then this is normal if you cant see homepage in the setting, please install demo once again and make sure all necessary plugins is installed and activated
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi again,

Yes, thank you.
That is my problem - I do not know how to install demo conted. According to your video tutorial that option appears in “Reccomended actions” Tab. Unfortunately, this tab is empty in my case.
Can I do it manually somehow?

Regards,
Raf

hi Raf

Most probably you don’t have necessary plugins installed, please install all necessary plugins in the first step and then try again, but if you are still with the problems, then use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Hello,

I had the same issue but followed the recommended action of installing Contact Form 7. Once I had done this I had the option to load the demo content.

HI @grantmcn

So, is your problem resolved now? do you need any assistance?