Issues With IE

Hi,

Almost 4 months ago (on Feb. 3), I reported that drop-down menus do not work on IE. You can see that on my website:

You replied, “it’s already reported and our developers will fix it soon”

It still has not been fixed. There seems to be issues with Illdy & IE. For example, I received this message from someone who visited my website:

Hello, I believe your web site could possibly be having browser compatibility problems. Once I evaluate your web site in Safari, it seems fine but when opening in IE, it’s got some overlapping issues. I simply wished to provide you with a quick heads up!

I could not get more details because he/she left no email.

Now I see that on May 20 you told someone here with the same issue (drop-down menu not working on IE) that “it will be fixed by the next update of the theme”

When will the theme be updated? As I said earlier, this problem has been going on for months. This is important to me because my website is my source of income, and IE is a popular browser. Therefore, any compatibility issue is very concerning.

Please just let me know when the theme update will be available.

Thank you.

hey there

So sorry about that I will try to help you before the update,
Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li.menu-item-has-children:hover > .sub-menu, #header .top-header .header-navigation ul li.menu-item-has-children:focus-within > .sub-menu {
visibility: visible !important;
display: block;
opacity: 1;
}

#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li.menu-item-has-children .sub-menu {
display: none;
visibility: visible;
z-index: 99;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. However, you did not respond to my question- when will the update come? Since these IE issues are supposed to be fixed by the next update, I would like to know when that is coming as I have already been waiting since February.

I appreciate the CSS you gave, but I am a little too nervous to try it because the last time I was given CSS for this issue, it didn’t work and actually created more problems on my website.

Again, all I am asking- when is the update coming? As I mentioned in my first post, this is an important issue for developers to address ASAP as IE is a very popular browser.

Thank you.

Hi there

Please take my apologies on the delayed update, unfortunately yet I can’t say any date of when this problem gets permanently fixed, however, I can apply this CSS code to your site and it will work without creating any problems

Thanks