Job Portal Template Not WordPress as Expected

Unfortunately, the Job Portal template is not WordPress… I was researching WP templates and this one came up on a page of the top WP templates, so when I ordered it, I assumed that all your templates were WP.

I would like a refund please as I need a WP theme… The other option would be if you have a similar template that is WP-based… I would be willing to upgrade if possible.

Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks.

Hi there

You can send your inquiry from this form or, just initiate refund process from your bank account

Regards

Since the money has yet to come out of my bank, I would like to officially request a refund here. Please confirm. Thanks.

It’s up to you but I’m not the person who manages refund process, someone from our team will contact you.

Regards

I have tried to use the contact form on the site and it does not work… Did you put my refund request through because no one has contacted me regarding this.

I’m not sure what’s going on, but the main contact form for support does not work and nobody seems to be replying to me here. I just want my money back for a template I can’t use.

Hi

I’m sorry, unfortunately I’m unable to process refund tasks, you only need to wait for the answer

Sorry for inconvince

How can I request a refund, if the contact form on the main site does not work? It just gives me this error: “There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.”

Hi

You can initiate refund process from your bank account

There is no way to issue a refund through my bank as it was paid with a debit/mastercard and came directly out of my account. This is becoming quite a pain… Is there not another way? Since the support contact form does not work, is there not an email address for contacting billing directly?

I am sorry to keep asking, but I have no way to contact customer support regarding billing on the main site. Can you please let me know how I go about doing that? Thanks.

Hi there

“regarding billing on the main site” - what do you mean by that? refund?
My apologies but I’m unable to process refund requests (

Just wondering if you read the thread… I am trying to get a refund, but since nobody in this forum can do it, I went to the colorlib site, but their contact form does not work… I want an email address for the department or person I need to contact regarding a refund. Thanks.