Jubotron issue

I have the Jumbotron image selected to fill the screen. However when you visit my site it is still showing fit to screen.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try replacing the image that is used in the Jumbotron as it may not be large enough.

Best Regards,
Support

The dimensions are 5403 × 3602 at 300 dpi I am a photographer and uploaded a full size image so it should be big enough. I also tried with other images and I am having the same issue. This image worked yesterday and looked just fine :-/

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

What changes did you make yesterday before this issue occurred? Something may have been changed and is affecting the Jumbotron.

Best Regards,
Support

That is what is confusing me. The only thing I did yesterday was add some HTML to insert an email form at the bottom of my blog posts. Now this morning the jubotron isn’t right and a lightbox plug isn’t working.

Hello there,

OK, please try removing that HTML code temporarily, if it is the cause of the issue then we can use a plugin to add and email form.

Best Regards,
Support

Done - that doesn’t seem to be the problem.

Some kind of bug. Because now it is working again.

Hi there

The image looks great for me, i can’t see any problems with it,
Can you confirm?

Yes its working again. I changed out the photo a few times and put the original back in and now it works. Not sure what happened but all is fixed. Thanks for your help.

Howdy

Ok, in this case, i will close it here :slight_smile:
feel free to open new ticket if you think you need our help