Jumbotrom Section Background Image

Hi there, This is my site

I have two questions:

1- In mobile the Jumbotrom Section Background Image, it’s not scaling to the iPhone display size (not responsive)
2- How can I delete the First Section of the Homepage (that’s actually a Wordpress Page) In fact, I just want to have the Jumbotrom Section, and then the second section should be the Skills Section. I am using a static page, but if i change to articles page the website seems like a Blog (articles) page… it totally changes the layout.

Thanks

Hi @joaosimoes,

1- In mobile the Jumbotrom Section Background Image, it’s not scaling to the iPhone display size (not responsive)

Use this css code to solve this issue:

@media only screen and (max-width: 1024px) {
#header {
background-attachment: initial !important;
}

2- How can I delete the First Section of the Homepage (that’s actually a WordPress Page) In fact, I just want to have the Jumbotrom Section, and then the second section should be the Skills Section. I am using a static page, but if i change to articles page the website seems like a Blog (articles) page… it totally changes the layout.

To remove the sections go in Appearance> Customize>Click on each section that you doesn’t want to show and then click on “show section”

Thanks,

Cristian

Hi Cristian

Thanks for your response, but I tried to paste the CSS and it said that there are a problem with the braces. See image attached. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Hi Christian

Fixed! I’ve installed Simple Custom CSS Plugin and everything is OK now.

Cheers

Hi @joaosimoes,

I am glad that you solved it.

Thanks,

Cristian