Jumbotron Image Size is too small

What am I missing here? I want a large jumbotron image without any buttons or text appearing on top of it. When I take the buttons and text away the image shrinks to a sliver at the top of the page. I want the original image, full size to appear and then when the page scrolls up it covers it as it scrolls. How do I make this happen?

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

It is not live yet. Still in dev. What don’t you understand? When I take the buttons and text out the jumbotron image shrinks up to a small full width bar showing a sliver of the original image at the top of the page and I want it to remain full size like your demo version is.

Here’s a screen shot. That small strip at the top is the image size now. I want it to be the large size it started out to be when the buttons and text were still part of it.

HI

I understand it but i want to see the problem, buttons, and text are a necessary content of the jumbotron and they must stay on the section, once you publish your website i can help you with css but without seeing website i cant do that