Jumbotron Section Locked

Hello all, question, I’m having some issues with this template the Jumbotron Section is showing it is locked and I am unable to change the home page header image.

also if i change my template to some other and i go into the customize file i get an error that reads this " Fatal error: Class ‘Epsilon_Editor_Custom_Control’ not found in /home/aplace4ucpane/public_html/wp-content/plugins/illdy-companion/illdy-companion.php on line 345" how is it that this theme when not selected is giving me an error?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please ensure that you are using the most recent version of WordPress then disable any third party plugins that you may have active and try to change the header image once more to see if there is a plugin conflict.

Also, could you please provide a link to the website?

Best Regards,
Support

Not sure it’s a plugin. haven’t added any new ones since the problem started and WP is up to date.

Can you tell me WHY the Jumbotron Section is Locked???

Thank you for the quick response…

Hello there,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

The Jumbotron has a locked icon to indicate that it cannot be moved in the Customize page. The other sections can be moved using drag & Drop but the Jumbotron is locked at the top of the page.

Best Regards,
Support

ok that make since. now what do i do about not being able to change the Header image? and although i like this template, what do i do about the error message im getting when i change the template and go into the customs page?

Hi @sheaster2000,

Not sure what cause that, first make sure the theme and the companion plugins are latest version. If that didn’t solve the issue, can you pass us the WP Login details in a private reply, so that we can check what cause the issue.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hola mi problema es parecido, solo que no me deja cambiar el texto, aparece algo como bloqueado. cual es la solucion?

Hey @yisusyein,
Hope you’re doing well today

That’s weird. I’m unable to replicate this issue from my end so there may be something from your end that’s blocking this.
Kindly disable all of your third-party plugins and see if this issue still exists.

If it resolves the issue I am going to then ask you to activate the disabled plugins one by one and test the page to see if we can isolate the conflicting plugin if that is the case.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

Hope you could help me with a similar problem. I’m not able to change the header image: there are all the available options about it, but not the panel about the image itself.

I’m working on a brand new installation of wordpress, so it’s not a plugin conflict. (I tried to disable the only one I’m using anyways). Neither it’s the browser, same problem on both Chrome and Safari.

Do you have any suggestion for me?
Thank you very much in advance for your help!

All best

Oh, and I would have an additional important question. Can I disable this hero-image starting the page with the plain text block? After all I’m not sure I do need to keep it, so in this vase I could not be worried about the problem in changing the image. Thanks, and sorry for the double message!