Jumbotron titles color

I’d like to change the colors of one or more of the three Illdy Jumbotron titles.

However, I don’t see a CSS class for the titles.

How do I change the title colors?

Thank you.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The title in the jumbotron does not have a separate class for each title element so in order to change the color of each text element, you will have to edit the core code used in the theme.

Best Regards,
Support

This raises the larger issue about formatting any text that must be input through the Customizer.

For instance, someone might want to boldface a phrase in the “Entry” section under Projects.

I’ve found I can edit <span style=“color:blue”>blue</span> into a section (not just the Jumbotron area) and it actually formats the content – until I save it, and then my edits disappear.

Please see attached screenshot.

It would be nice if we had flexibility to format some of this content!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

That is a clever solution. I will notify our development team about this, so that they can look into adding the option to edit each of the individual title elements in the jumbotron.

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks!

In the meantime, if there is a way to let us edit inline css into the text blocks accessed through the Customizer (and save those edits), I’d like to know about it!

Hello there,

I hope you are having a good day.

The development team is looking into this as the Illdy Components need to be updated to be able to use CSS within the fields. So, in a future update the feature should be available.

Best Regards,
Support