KaliForms not working for me:( - pls help

Hey there,

Been trying to get to the bottom of this for a number of days.

I have followed the steps on the documentation outlining the steps to set up contact form.

However when I try to test it using ‘send test email to admin’ I’m not getting any emails through.
When I try to use the actual form (filling out the form fields and then submitting) I get the ‘thank you for your submission’ message but the email is not delivered to my inbox…

Also tried to add recaptcha… added the api keys correctly but when i press submit i get a warning - “Error: Invalid API parameter(s). Try reloading the page.”

As anyone had these problems and knows a solution?

Or can anyone recommend another compatible contact form.

Hey there

you may need to install SMTP plugin on your site: WP Mail SMTP by WPForms – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org usually these problem is related to the hosting environment setup, so, make sure you have Send mail function enabled on your host, you can reach your hosting support for this, otherwise, you may configure SMTP plugin :slight_smile:

Hi there, Downloaded SMTP plugin and still having trouble. Could somebody please take a look for me?

Or let me know if there is an alternative form plugin that i can use… This driving me crazy…

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hey there

Having such a problem is not related to the theme, if you still cant send mails then its an SMTP plugin configuration problem, please check it again, also, as I said before this might be a hosting related problem which needs verification as well

Thank you for getting back to me about this. I found a form that worked straight away and have gone with this option.

That’s nice :slight_smile:

Have a good day