language setting

Hi Aigers,
I have some questions (again) below

1. I downloaded WordPress in Japanese and noticed that some places shows in Japanese
    (such as Archives’s Box, Read More in a post etc) How can I change it to English?

2. When I transported my blog from blogger, it shows an icon above all posts. I tried to eliminate in a post, but don’t see it… How can I remove it? (*Grey rectangle above post title)

3. Is it possible to make a post without belonging to any Categories (or Can I hide one of a category from the sidebar?)

Again thank you so much for your help, I couldn’t make it here without your help…!

My site is : http://styleimported.net/

1. Don’t use WordPress in Japanese. It is ridiculously difficult to make theme work in different language than WordPress dashboard and I don’t think it is worth it. There are some plugins for that but it is still tricky to make them work.

2. Those are featured images and set for each post separately. I would suggest to remove them from posts individually. If you can’t figure that out then you can just hide them by adding this to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS

.post-featured-image {
    display: none;
}
  1. No, WordPress doesn’t allow posts without categories. One is always selected by default.

You can hide categories in sidebar based on their ID. The basic idea would be like this:

li.cat-item.cat-item-31 {
    display: none;
}

Just view your website source to find the right category ID.

I changed to English setting and am removing featured image. I decided to use Categories for all posts.
Thank you so much for your time and support!
I really appreciate