Latest News Section: Images are blurry

Hello

In my “Latest News Section” all the pictures are blurry/pixelated. I tried to resolve it with a smaller image size but that didn’t work. What can I do? The images in the blog posts look fine.

Hey there

Let me see it, please provide URL of your website with this problem and I will check it

Regards

The website is: https://entwicklungsplanung-diakoniewerk.ch/

The news section is the second last on the page. I have hidden the images at the moment due to the bad quality but you can just deactive this code: “#latest-news .section-content .post .post-image {
display: none;
}” in the developer tool of the browser to check.

Thank you.

Hi there

Yes, I see the problem.
It looks like a third-party plugin because by default, we don’t have such a problem on our website, are you using Jetpack or any plugin that interacts with the images?
Can you please deactivate them temporarily to check the issue?

Regards

Hi

I had one plugin activated which should interact with the images but wasn’t working with this theme: “Ultimate Lightbox”. I deactivated it but the issue still remains. Do you have another idea?

Thank you.

Do you have an answer to this issue? It’s getting urgent on my side.

Hi

Its hard to guess what is the problem without seeing the backend,
Try thumbnails regenerate: reGenerate Thumbnails Advanced – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org and if this did not help please provide admin details in a private message here

Regards

Did you see my message?

Hi there

Where? Sorry but no, where did you send them?

I sent you a message on July 26th. Can you find it?

Hi

Sorry, can you please send it again? probably it fall in the junk and I often clean it

Regards

I just sent you the login information again.

Thank you for your help.

Did you get the login information? We really need to solve this issue!

I just replied, so sorry for the delay

I messaged you a few times again but you are not replying. Can you please have a look? Thank you.

Hi

I just replied, sorry for the delay

Regards