Left sidebar on bottum in small screens (mobile)

Hello,

i have woocommerce installed with the sparking theme. On the woocommerce shop page i added a sidebar on the left. However, when i set the screen size smaller (F12, select iphone), the sidebar moves to the bottom. I would like to have it on top of the screen, between the header and the shop content. Can you give me directions as how to do this?

Regards

Hi @mallepietje,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

i am new to developing websites (i have a crazy idea that requires a website) so i am still developing using XAMPP, locally on my computer. I think it is a theme default that the sidebar moves to the bottom when in mobile mode. I have been viewing many themes and almost all themes push the sidebar to the bottom in mobile mode. I have inserted code that creates an addition widget area on top of the shop page, but that’s attached to the main content area, and doenst like the why i want it. I’m gonna open a thread to request for a theme that has a sidebar on top, between the header and the main content area. Do you happen to know any?

Regards and thank you for your reply!

Hi @mallepietje,

To achieve this you will have to develop custom code.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Best Regards,
Movin