let customers add message to item

hi there.

i need help with adding message next to the item they are purchasing.

if the customers clicks on the product, and selects yes for the option personalization, a text box should come up asking the customer to write their personalziation name.

please help, of what plugin i would need for this .

at the beginning, i was able to add the textarea to write their personalization name but i dont know how it disappeared.

is it because the dashboard says : Your theme (Tyche) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.

what to do now…help

www.supersavesports,com

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
Unfortunately, this is not possible only with theme options, you definitely need third-party plugin and im so sorry but i cant say which plugin exactly, you have to make research for such plugins
Regarding outdated files, we will fix it soon

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

I was using the ninja forms, when i added a product in my listing, i had the option saying APPEND A NINJA FORM , i dont know why its not working like that anymore. NO OPTION is coming now.

please guide, what plugin i would need to let customers add message with the order.

www.supersavesports.com

Hi there

Dear @supersavesports i can’t say anything about why ninja form is not working for you, its best to discuss sich problems with the plugin developers.
Regarding plugin suggestion - sorry but i don’t know such plugin try to search this question in the internet
Please note, we are theme support if you have questions related to third party plugins or solution its best to do your search in the internet