License for bootstrap wizard

Hi.
I would like to use the bootstrap wizard provided in this link 30 Best Free Bootstrap Wizards & Forms 2021 - Colorlib and also buy a ‘Single Template’ license to remove the footer credits. However, I can’t find the similar bootstrap wizard from 1500+ Best Website Templates 2021 - Colorlib. What should I do ?

Hey there

Which bootstrap wizard? there are several mentions about this word on the page :slight_smile:

Please note, you need to use the search feature in the menu: 30 Best Free Bootstrap Wizards & Forms 2021 - Colorlib if it’s not finding anything then im afraid its not available to download

Thanks

I want to use Colorlib Wizard 1 and it is available to download. In the download page, it is mentioned that I must purchase a License to remove the footer credits. However, when I clicked the ‘License’ hyperlink and ‘Choose a template’ for Single Template plan, I can’t find the Colorlib Wizard 1 from the template lists.

Hey there

Well, it worked well for me, check this link I uploaded that template for you here: https://file.io/eN9i5jSeNPu9

Hi,

I am also able to find and download the files, now i want to buy the license for the above mentioned template, unfortunately i couldn’t find this template in the choose template page.

Step-1 : Go to Licence - Colorlib page
Step - 2 : choose single template
Step - 3 : which will redirect to 1500+ Best Website Templates 2021 - Colorlib

we couldn’t find the bootstrap wizard template in the step-3 page, so please help us to find and buy the license.

Hey there

Again, my question is which Bootstrap wizard template you want to use? :slight_smile:
Can you show me a direct link or screenshot from the page?

Link: 30 Best Free Bootstrap Wizards & Forms 2021 - Colorlib
Screenshot:

I already attached that template in my previous reply, just download it :slight_smile:

So I no need to buy any license in order to use that template ?