Lightbox plugins not working

Hello,

On my website www.mrbisaggio.com I am using Activello theme. I would like it to show pictures zoomed in lightboxes, however none of the tried plugins (Responsive Lightbox, Simple Lightbox, ARI fancy lightbox and few others) was making any effect on the images.

Maybe it is worth to mention that with my theme I am struggling with Polylang plugin showing flag images htmls as titles and Lack of comments section.

Is it possible that my Theme is “crashed” somehow? Is there a way to reset it?

I am currently only using Polylang and Simple Page Ordering plugins, with JetPack and WP Forms Lite installed too.

Thank you,
Sebastian

up

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

For the light box zoom effect, please try adding this plugin:

Please try using this JQuery code to remove the flag HTML:

jQuery(document).ready(function( $ ){
$(".lang-item a").removeAttr("title");
});

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

Thank you for your help.

Unfortunately this plugin does not make the lightbox effect for my page.

Kind regards,
Sebastian

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please tell me what version of WordPress are you using?

Best Regards,
Support

Hello.

I am using 4.9.5.

Kind regards,
Sebastian

Is this version right to work with this functionality?

Hello there,

Thanks for telling me.

That version is current. Do you have multiple light box plugins active?
Please ensure you only have on active at a time.

Best Regards,
Support

Yes, I made sure I have only one active light box plugin.

Do you have an idea how to solve it? This issue is a publish showstopper for me currently.

Hi Sebastian,

You mentioned you have JetPack installed.
Could you enable this feature - Tiled Gallery Block

It basically an enhanced gallery feature that has a light box - wen the image is clicked it opens up in a lightbox and shows the larger version.

Hope this helps.

Hello,

Thank you for your advise.

The tied gallery does not give exactly the same effect as a lightbox, mostly because it requires clicking instead of just pointing the image. Can I grant you a temporary admin access maybe so you can try to apply the lightbox for all the images in my posts? I believe it would be more efficient in this case after so many checks done.

Thank you,
Sebastian

Hello there,

You can go ahead and provide us with the login credentials in a private message reply.

Best Regards,
Support

Sure, please check http://mrbisaggio.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=e9be66c304f5305d89e919b245685c85

Hello there,

Have you managed to login?

Kind regards,
Sebastian

Follow up

HI there

Sorry for the delayed answer but im sure its way better to discuss third-party plugin questions to the plugin developers, we can support theme related question but support third-party functionality is not possible :frowning:
if a particular plugin is not working for you have 2 choices, get in touch with the plugin developers and move to the next similar plugin