Line over the main picture in parallax

Hey again!

When go to the main page of my website and start scrolling down, there is a fine line that appears over the picture. I’m attaching a screenshot, and here’s my website.

I tried it in both Firefox and Chrome and it does this. If I refresh while scrolling it disappears, but it’s always there the first time you open that page. Please help!

Hi @rainstorm,

Try to increase the height by using this css code:

.fullscreen {
    height: 117vh;
}

Thanks,

Cristian

Thanks Cristian but sadly that doesn’t change anything!

I’m experiencing this as well and would love to know if there’s a resolution.

Hi @rainstorm,

If you will not put, it would not work, I just checked and you didn’t put the css code.

@sarahmcb3 - send us your website link to check

Thanks,

Cristian

Dear Cristian

I did put it in, but took it out because it didn’t work, sorry.

Now I put it back in, please check again! Thanks!

Thanks, Cristian. My site is thepowerofprinciples.com/

I tried adding the CSS as well and there’s still a very faint line toward the bottom when scrolling. On a side note, it looks like the new CSS code extended the height at the bottom. Is it possible to extend the height at the top instead so my husband’s head isn’t cut off when it’s full screen? Just let me know if I should ask this in a separate post. Thanks!

Thanks, Cristian. I tried adding the CSS as well and still see a faint line when scrolling (screenshot attached). My site is http://thepowerofprinciples.com/

Just bumping this as it hasn’t been resolved. Can anyone help please?

Hi @all,

Sorry for late answer, we needed to test.

This css code should work:

.fullscreen {
    border-style: none;
}

Thanks,

Cristian

Thank you Cristian, that worked!

Hi @sarahmcb3,

Try to use the code that I post earlier and leave the height as it was:

.fullscreen {
    border-style: none;
}

Thanks,

Cristian

ok so In have the exact same issue but removing the border line will not help me much.

The background of the paralax section is being misplaced when scriolling. Acutally that is still the case on the two websites for the users on this thread as well. But it does not affect their sites as much as this one:

http://clients.tino-designs.com/dr-russ/

The issue is in the overlapping of the top menu. I think it must be a JS conflict somewhere. When I resize the window (F11 for example) the issue resolves itself. Also when scrolling the page jumps up the moment the top menu overlays. That creates the issue with the parallax section and background.

Can the overlaying of the top menu may be be turned off?
Better would be if this issue was fixed but that might be a work around.

Thanks,
Tino

Hi @tinodesigns,

I checked your website, but I could not replicate what you are telling.

Could you send a printscreen, is it possible?

Thanks,

Cristian

@Cristian I replied on this topic: https://colorlibsupport.com/t/strange-parralax-background-issue-misplaced-on-load/#post-84391

Let’s just keep the discussion there.

ok