Line Separator on Post

Dear Community,

This might have been asked before, apologize if that’s the case.

I want to get rid of the line separator and the text above it. Pls refer attached.

What I want is that my post will be continuous from the first word down below. How do i do that?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to remove the border by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

.single-post .entry-content p:first-of-type, .page .entry-content p:first-of-type {
    border-bottom: none;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you.

The separator is removed. But how can I make the font colors of the post the same as rest of the post.
Pls note that I dont want to have a separation or distinction between the that paragraph and the rest of the post.

How can I make the font of the rest of the post the same as the first paragraph?

Thanks.

Hi there

please provide url of the page and i will take a look

Hi,

This is the URL - https://rich.ph/thank-you-im-sorry-i-love-you/

As you can see from the attachment, the theme somehow created an automatic distinction between the first and the second paragraph which is evidenced by the separator line and the difference of the font colors of the 2 paragraphs. Why is that? I need that to be removed, pls.

Also, how do I change the automatic formatting of a quotation. My wordpress is using gutenberg editor and I want posts to be published wysiwyg as the way I created them.

Big thanks.

Rich

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

This CSS will help you:

.single-post .entry-content p:first-of-type, .page .entry-content p:first-of-type {
    color: black;
    border-bottom: none;
    padding-bottom: 0px;
}

article.post p {
    color: black;
}

Best Regards,
Support