Link from post extract to full post compromised

Many thanks for this theme.
In trying to customize your them, I have struck a weird issue.
I set up the blog/news with no problem and started entering posts as I worked on the rest - the “read more” link from the homepage news post extract to the full post worked fine from the beginning. When I enabled jetpack (for the testimonials) I saw that I could use it for the Projects as well, so I enabled this function. This caused all sorts of problems - most of which are now fixed and I have completely deleted the “Projects” page that I tried to install via Jetpack and have disabled the Portfolio function on Jetpack. However, the “News” extract-to-full-post link no longer works. Now, if I click on “Read more” the navigation looks for “projects” and then for the page which I have deleted. Sometimes it eventually arrives at an “Archives” page that I didn’t even know existed!
The site is shiatsu4u.com.au if you would like to have a look.
I have no idea what to do and would appreciate any help you can give.
Regards.

Hello @barbarasydney,

Please go to Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks and change from Post Name to Plain > Save changes

If this fixed the issue, try switching back to Post Name.

This is quite a strange issue, I hope it will get fixed this way.

Regards

Many many thanks for responding so promptly. I have done as suggested and yes that has fixed the problem. I have also been having a problem attaching both pics and links to pages in the Project section (that I am using as an extension of my About section) so hopefully those problems will also be resolved. If not, I will be back in touch.
Thanks again. Regards.