Link Hover colours on all pages

Hi guys,
Thanks very much for an excellent theme.
Just wondering how I can change the link hover colour on ALL links on the home page?

I’ve been able to change the button hover colour and the blog ‘read more’ link colours however the Sit title at the top of the page, the top menu, and the links in the footer are all behaving differently. I would like to set them all to the same link hover colour.

The sire is not live yet but I can send you a one time log in privately if you would like to have a look.
Kind regards Christine.

hey there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

a:hover {
color:red;
}

if this code does not help then i need to see your website and tell me the reference of the links you wanted to change color

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

PRIVATE REPLY

Well that is really interesting…

Adding that code changed the hover colour of the links in my footer widget "Contact info and map, but not the ‘Recent posts’ widget. These are still the blog default of purple. Inside individual posts, these links are also still purple.

Also did not change the site header/title or the top menu. They are still the theme default yellow.

You can log in here and let me know how you do with the other areas? You have admin access with this log in.

http://completemept.com.au/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=7bb59130a70dd240a70f6ba0f2a9e03b

Hi there

Use this code for related posts widget:

.widget ul li a:hover {
color: red !important;
}

if there is any other location on the site please provide url of that page and reference

Wonderful, this worked on the recent posts widget. Thank you.

However, the "site title in the header area is still the theme’s default yellow. Refer attached screenshot, the “Complete Me PT” hovers YELLOW on every page. Just need to alter that.

Also please note that the top menu still hovers yellow too.
Screenshot reattached.

Hi there

That and other colors can be changed from appearance > customize > color :slight_smile:

Ah yes I found that just after I sent that last message - thanks so much!

Howdy :slight_smile:

So, is there anything else? is your problem resolved?