Link not Underlined and Active

I’m trying to edit the Front Page Section / About Section.
The Entry box on the left-hand side of the screen shows the link underlined correctly.
The Text tab on the right-hand side of the screen shows the link with and < /a > correctly.
The Visual tab on the right-hand side of the screen shows the link underlined correctly.
But, the display on the actual web site does NOT have the link underlined and active. It shows as just plain text.

It appears that your Theme is stripping away the HTML tag < a > < /a > that underlines and activates the link.

Please advise on how I can fix this.

Thanks,
Terence

Hey again,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

That’s weird.

Kindly provide me with a link to your site so that I may have a closer look at the issue you’re having here.

I’m also going to ask that you kindly ensure that you’re running the latest version of the theme and also disable all of your third-party plugins and see if this issue still exists.

If it resolves the issue I am going to then ask you to activate the disabled plugins one by one and test the page to see if we can isolate the conflicting plugin if that is the case.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support.

Hi:
The link to my site is: terencepfaff.com

Yes, I’m running version 4.7.3 of WordPress, and the Dashboard/Updates section says that all of my plugins and themes are up-to-date.

If I disable all of my plugins, and then re-enable them, am I going to have to re-do a bunch of set-up tasks to get things back to how they were?

Thanks,
Terence

Hi Again:

Aha!!! I was just looking at this again and discovered something.
The link IS active and DOES take you to where you want to go. But, it is NOT underlined and in a different color.
So, I think this is just a Style issue.
I’ll investigate further, and see if I can fix it.

Thanks,
Terence

Hi Again:

Good news! This turned out to be just a Style issue.
I fixed it, and everything looks good now.
Sorry to have bothered you.

Thanks,
Terence

Hello there,

I am glad that you were able to work out the issue.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support