Link page header banner full screen

Hi there - I appreciate any help you have on the following!!!

I am trying to customize the background banner on link pages which I did successfully except for one part. I am attaching a screenshot so you can see what it looks like. I want the background image to display full screen though so its not cut off. Can you offer help on how to do this? What size should i make the background image, css customizing etc.

I also wanted to take out the body copy H1 tag on all pages. As you can see on my about us page it is redundant having About us on the header image and in the body copy. What can I do to remove the H1 from the body area so it does not show?

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi @shellp27,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I am trying to customize the background banner on link pages which I did successfully except for one part. I am attaching a screenshot so you can see what it looks like. I want the background image to display full screen though so its not cut off. Can you offer help on how to do this? What size should i make the background image, css customizing etc.

Please make sure your set background image is large enough in width to occupy whole banner section.

Is it’s still not displaying well for you then could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

I also wanted to take out the body copy H1 tag on all pages. As you can see on my about us page it is redundant having About us on the header image and in the body copy. What can I do to remove the H1 from the body area so it does not show?

You can achieve this by using the solution posted in the following reply.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/how-to-remove-shapely-theme-heading/

Best Regards,
Movin