Links to icons

Hello,

Hope you are having a nice day :).

How do I add links to the icons on the frontpage?

Sincerely,

The Grim Reaper

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

The buttons don’t have a form assigned to use a url so that would require some custom development to implement. You would need to enlist the aid of a third party developer, one of which you can find here:
https://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

There isn’t any free way of solving this?

Sincerely,

The Grim Reaper

Hello Grim

there is no built-in option to add links, if you know how to customize/edit theme functions then it will cost you nothing, also you can consider free page builder plugins too, otherwise you need to hire someone to make such changes

Hello,

I’m considering making an image of each of the three icons and inserting them into the site using a widget for html code, and adding the links that way.

Do you think that would work, or would it collide with the responsiveness of the theme?

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
The Grim Reaper

hello Grim

" inserting them into the site using a widget for html code" - Yes, that’s possible for sure, you can achieve this by HTML
“or would it collide with the responsiveness of the theme?” - this depends on the code you create you may need to add new css rules as well for new html elements

Hello,

Thanks for your help.

I will do some research if it will affect the responsiveness of the theme. As of now, the only code I’m planning on adding is an -tag to create a link.

Sincerely,

The Grim Reaper

Hello,

If it affects the responsiveness of the theme then you can add new CSS code to fix the changes.

Best Regards,
Support