Locksmith Premium

Just purchased the Locksmith Premium theme and can’t load it onto my WordPress website, it says the locksmith zip file is missing style.css stylesheet.

Unzipped the zipped the zipped file tried to load unzipped, rezipped the extracted file and again same error style.css stylesheet missing!

Has anyone else experienced this problem with the locksmith theme Colorlib | Free Bootstrap Website Template

It is a WordPress theme I assume??

Hi there

Sorry, but its not a WordPress theme, its an website template as title says and its not possible to install in WordPress as a theme

Regards

Thank you for your update, can I request a refund please, I was under the impression all your products were WordPress themes/templates. My website is WordPress, the original theme used in 2018 is now no longer supported, so I need to update with a new theme from a different supplier, the existing supplier no longer supports the product as they have stopped using the builder.

Hi there

I understand you, yes, you can, use contact us page on our main website to request a refund

Regards

Hi, I’ve tried sending an email via the contact us page on the website, I’ve even tried to log in to the account I created and even with a password reset I can access my account with Colorlib or communicate directly with you as suggested. Maybe a website glitch on your end, I will try again later. Alternatively, if you can give me another email for the refund appreciated it. Thanks