Logo in place of text on parallax widgets

Hi everyone,

Hope you’re all well!

I was wondering if there is a way to add a logo to Shapely’s parallax widget, in place of the usual content text?

I can provide any additional information you may need (although the website is hosted locally so I cannot provide a direct link right now (I think, anyway)).

Please see attached images.

Will the content box of the [Shapely parallax section] accept css? I tend to think it’s not just a simple case of adding the image in via the content box.

Hi @dcurry,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can achieve this by adding image markup in the content section as shown in the attached screenshot but to display it in the front end you have to use the custom plugin solution shared in the following topic.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/cusomizing-parallax-widget/

Best Regards,
Movin

Ah excellent! Many thanks for your help there, @Movin

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

I’m trying the same here, but doesn’t seem to work…
I’ve already installed the plugin.

I’m trying the same here, but doesn’t seem to work…
I’ve already installed the plugin.

Well… after activating the plugin, every section was gone, but after rebuilding the site, it’s fixed now!

Thanks!

Hi, what do you mean by “rebuilding the site”? I’m having the same problem; the moment I activate the plugin all the content disappears up to the “our partners” part. What did you do to fix it?

@efralopez That custom plugin deletes existing Shapely parallax widget and add new one with additional functionality so you have to use that new widget in the widget area and configure it.