Logo is stretched

Hi,

I have all the updating of our site and love how it looks using Illdy.

I have 2 questions I can’t find an answer for ( will post a separate query for the second )
I increased the size of our logo as default was too small. Unusually on a mobile phone it appears correct on some pages and perfect on others however if I go back to a perfect page it shows stretched. This can also happen with the home page.
Strange. Attached are 2 photos showing correct logo and stretched.

The site is http://forevermore.ie/

Many thanks

Colette

Hello Colette

Sorry but i can’t see the same effect, is this happening on the homepage? i really can’t see the same problem

Hi Noda,

Thanks for looking for me.
Can I just check you looked on a mobile / portable phone.

What is strange, today the drop down menu isn’t working and logo is still stretched as on photos I sent.
My friend and I asked a few people to check the site on their phones and they saw the logo stretched and also found the drop down menu wasn’t working.

Colette

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

The logo appears fine on my end too. You can use the following CSS code to help the logo by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

@media only screen and (max-width: 900px) {
#header .header-logo-img {
    max-width: 100%;
    height: auto;
}
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

I’ve added that code and when I search for forevermore the home page is perfect as are the pages but if I go back to home, the logo is stretched ( not every time ) … weird.
http://forevermore.ie/

Colette

Good morning Colette

Can you tell me how can i replicate your problem? logo is constantly normal for me, i can’t see any problems with it

Hi Noda,

I used a css code another admin gave me and everything is appearing normal on mobile phones.
If it returns I will come back to you.

Thank you for your assistance, we are delighted with the end result.

Colette

Hello,

Great, I am glad that the situation was solved. Please feel free to contact us again in the future.

Best Regards,
Support