Logo not responsive in Firefox

Hello Aigars!
First i want to thank you very much for your great Theme and the really good support here in this forum.
A couple weeks ago i started my first photo-blog using your theme and i modified it a little. :slight_smile:
Now im having an issue with the Logo of my Blog, but i still haven´t found any solution for that reading the posts here.
Ok. what i did.
First i changed the colour in the style.css and in my custom CSS i have

#site-logo {
margin-top: 0;
margin-bottom: 0px;
float: left
}
.hgroup-wrap {
padding-top: 0;
padding-bottom: 0;
}
#site-title a img {
max-width: 100%;
margin-bottom: -13px;
}
#branding .container {
margin: 0;
max-width: 100%
}
.header-image {
margin-top: -13px;
}
#input[type=“reset”],input[type=“button”],input[type=“submit”] {
border: 1px solid #C0C0C0;
background: #939393;
}

for the Logo and removing the white spaces around.

After that work i tested the responsivness, especially of my selfmade Logo.

This works fine on my favorite Browser Opera and also in Chrome but not in Firefox and some mobile devices like Tablets.
When the width goes under 1080px my Logo crashes the Layout of the Site and on some mobile devices it gets a white space on the left and right side of the Logo.

I hope you understand my prob and have a good solution for me.

P.s. all Browsers are the newest versions, so that opera and chrome should nearly be the same. Same Engine. And i dont like Internet Explorer. :slight_smile:

I forgot the Site URL:

http://reflexen.de

There is a s simple solution for that. Just add this to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS:

#site-title a img {
width: 100%;
}

Thanks a lot!!!
That was a really simple solution and the logo is now responsive. :slight_smile:

But the white space around is still there when scaling down the screen size. First there comes white space on the left of Logo and later addittionally on right and up the logo. So when looking the Site on a mobile screen like smartphone or tablet there are white spaces.

You might have a solution for that too?