Logo size + Slider

Hello.

I’m configuring my blog with the dazzling theme and I have some questions about the logo size and the slider.

Logo size:

• I uploaded a logo with the height of 66px, the same size of the navbar menu, but it is stretching to 98px(height). Is it possible to configure the size of the logo?

Slider:

• Is it possible to configure the slider to have the pictures I select? Not necessarily being a picture of a post.

or

• Is it possible to configure a specific height of the slider? So that the picture of the post would adapt to the slider’s height.

Thank you for your attention.

Hi @evy1,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

– I uploaded a logo with the height of 66px, the same size of the navbar menu, but it is stretching to 98px(height). Is it possible to configure the size of the logo?

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Slider: – Is it possible to configure the slider to have the pictures I select? Not necessarily being a picture of a post.

You can achieve this by developing custom code.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5 http://freewptp.com/contact

– Is it possible to configure a specific height of the slider? So that the picture of the post would adapt to the slider’s height.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Dazzling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.flexslider {
    max-width: 800px;
}

Please change the value 800px in the above code to whatever height you want to set.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hello, Movin.

Thanks for your answer.

Here is the link to the blog. http://syslife.com.br/blog/.

I was able to solve the height of the logo with this ccs:

#logo img {
width: auto;
height: 60px;
margin-top:5px;
}

Slider:
I added the CSS - max-height: 350px - and it did work to set the maximum height. However, it cut the title and description of the post.

You can see that the first slide doenst show the title and description of the post, but the second does. I think it it’s happening because I’ve cropped that picture in order to achieve that height (that was before adding the css you gave me). I wanted the slider to have a fixed height so I wouldnt have to worry about the size of the picture of every post.

Thanks again.
Best regards.

I tried to access your shared site but it’s displaying the error message “This site can’t be reached”.

Could you please make sure that the site is accessible so that i can help you?

Hello.

I do not know why it’s not working. The blog is published.
www.syslife.com.br/blog

Dont know if it helps, I attached a printscreen of the slide that has been cut.

I still can’t access your shared site as shown in the attached screenshot.

To resolve the slider height issue could you please try using the below CSS code.

.flexslider .slides li img,
.flexslider .slides li,
.flexslider {
    max-width: 800px;
}

Hello, Movin.

I did some tests with the last code you gave me and its working just fine.
This is the final code I used to set an especific height to the slider and show the description of the post:

.flexslider {
max-height: 350px;
}

.slides li{
max-height:350px;
}

Thanks for your attention.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: