Logo Slider - Increase Image Size

Hello,

I’m working on the Shapely Theme and I want to modify one of the widgets [Shapely Client Section That Displays Logos In A Slider].

Is there anyway of going into the coding of this widget to increase the size of images displayed. There isn’t any option to modify this and the default size is really small.

Thanks for any help.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
How big you want to make them? i can help you if you want to increase it a little bit
please provide a link to your website
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

The site isn’t live but this is the link I got from the customizer. I’m looking to make it at least 175px. Where would the coding be to even begin to modify this? I can’t find the options to edit widgets in the dashboard either.

http://nxt.uts.mybluehost.me/?customize_changeset_uuid=8cec8c65-b54c-4d6a-abea-ca958723a0a3

Thanks for your help.

Hi there

i can see only coming soon page

You can use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. How To Please use “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Hi,

Here’s the link for access
http://nxt.uts.mybluehost.me/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=f07820002f68f39e76122c1cc4ada6f9

I’ve put you as editor.

Can you let me know where you made the changes too so that I can adjust it if I need to later on.

Thanks

Hi,

Upload a bigger images more than 175*175 and Please add this Custom CSS in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS,

.logo-carousel img {
    width: 175px;
    max-height: 175px;
}

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

This works great. You guys are awesome. Thanks!

Hi,

Glad we helped. :slight_smile:

Let us know If you have any other questions. Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to rate us: [Shapely] Reviews | WordPress.org

Thanks,
laranz.

I have followed this and it works great; however now I have images that are not vertically aligned. I have tried to find the correct CSS attribute, but have so far been unsuccessful.

Any recommendations?

HI @tjabaut

please provide url to your website

It is on a local dev site right now, so don’t think you could get access (localhost).

Might you have some sample CSS that would resolve it? If not I will see about uploading to a staging host for your assistance.

Good evening

If CSS code used in this ticket is not worked for you then you need something else and I need to see your website for this :frowning: we can wait until you make your website live in the internet