Long blog post titles are truncated with an ellipsis

Is there any way to get the blog post title to display in full? When I have titles that are over a certain length, they display fine in the header, but the title above the post is truncated and ends with an ellipsis (…). This is not a CSS styling, because the title text is truncated in the HTML itself. I suspect some of the underlying php is causing it. The attached screenshot shows an example.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Thanks! I’m still in the early design, but here is a link to the test post from the screenshot:
https://www.casualoutdoorist.com/2020/06/02/this-is-a-test-with-a-really-really-really-long-title/

Hello Webman

Im sorry but this title is truncated here by the theme function and its not possible to reveal only with CSS code, im afraid without modifying theme functions it’s not possible to achieve this goal

Hi ColorlibSupport,

I need a solution about this issue. How can we cancel truncate?
Thanks

Hey there

Dear @changirr please check my earlier reply about this, you need to customize theme files, without this it’s not possible, sorry for inconvenience

Regards