"Magazine" blog template

I am working with the “Magazine” blog template. When I resize the browser lower than ~468px the hamburger menu does not work. Any suggestions on a solution to fix this?

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile: In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

It’s being developed on a local host. However, you can see it on your site at: https://colorlib.com/preview/#magazine

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

@media (max-width: 991px){
.Search {
display: block;
float: right;
width: 240px;
}
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thanks. That did it! Is this supposed to be for WordPress? I want to use it for a HTML website, done manually. (If it can be used w/o WP I have another question/problem along this line.)

Hi there,
Thanks for writing back.
In reference to your question here, the code is supposed to be for WordPress as well as the HTML site if the code structure on the site is the same.
I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.

As I mentioned, I am developing the HTML site on a local server running XAMPP (Computer is running Ubuntu 14.04). For some reason, when the page is displayed under XAMPP, the mobile menu bar slides up (in full width it is fine). However, when I pull up the file directly (w/o XAMPP), it works fine. Any suggestions?

Mobile menu not displaying under XAMPP

Actually, what is happening is that, with the direct file load, the top menu stays fixed, whereas when loaded through the server (XAMPP) it is no longer fixed. BTW, I used the image link above but it seems broken so here is a direct link..

hi

1. designing HTML website does not require any server, in this case, XAMPP is not necessary here, you can view pages without it
  2. in order to check your question i need url of website, please upload it on the server and i will check what is happening, without this i cant say anything

You are right, of course. I have been developing so many websites using PHP that I had completely forgot that XAMPP is not necessary for an HTML site.

Thank you for for help and support. Thank you also for the fantastic templates you make.

hi Lee9

hahah, i know how does it feels, i have been in that situation too :smiley:
ok, going to close this case, feel free to open new ticket